Get advice from home energy experts, connect with contractors, and learn more about BayREN Home+ rebates and resources at events in your community.
Join us for a quick presentation on how state policy and market trends are affecting your bill and what you can do at home to prepare. Then meet with representatives from the local government programs that provide rebates and assistance to improve your home's efficiency, health and comfort.
Learn about the following programs
- East Bay Community Energy - your local electricity provider
- Home Energy Score - $200 rebate for a home energy rating and recommendations for improvement
- Home+ Rebates - up to $5,000 in rebates for energy upgrades
- SunShares - discounts on solar and electric vehicles
- Local contractors who participate in government rebate programs
A light dinner will be provided
One lucky attendee will leave with a portable induction cooktop
* Event sponsored by the City of Dublin and the Bay Area Regional Energy Network, a collaboration of the nine counties that make up the San Francisco Bay Area. Led by the Association of Bay Area Governments (ABAG), BayREN provides regional-scale energy efficiency programs, services, and resources.